Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hello all!
Wow, 3 days since I last touched the computer, man I feel weird ;\
Anyways, just a really quick update :)

Guy sitting next to me in class! My anger venting "thing" too :)

Pe on Monday, practically a boring lessons that day.
Im pissed with Mr Lim, he dont allow me to retake my 2.4 run.
Bah whatever man, just have to be happy with 4 points :)

Monday is a very stressing day.
3 tests, CH ct, Maths retest & Chinese test.
:\

Today, had no Guides! Sad, I kinda miss Guides :(

BOOO :O

Mustafa (Seri) & me! :D

Totally unprepared man ;p

My bestfriends! Love love.

Went to lunch at JEC, went to study at library with Pf & A.
60% we're talking, 40% we're doing work, lol.
Okay, tons of homeworks calling my name.
Ha ha. Shall update, if I can.
Goodbye all!

No comments: